Literature is a huge storage of spiritual and moral values. It should seem that every one of us is familiar with the notion of literature for a good while. Despite this, we do not even wonder about intricacy and richness of this phenomenon. Nevertheless, it is a colossal thing created by a human genius.
Which is a role and meaning of literature in life of a person? Literature is a method of understanding the world; it helps us to understand good and bad sides, and points out sources of universal conflicts. At the same time, literature gives us possibility to see an inner beauty of individuality and teaches us how to appreciate this beauty.
Literature is a powerful derivation for education of spirit and personality. It acquaints us with good and evil, verity and falsity by means of word pictures' expression. No eloquent arguments, no convincing reasons cannot have such impact on a human mind as truthfully depicted image; here is power and importance of literature.
When writing IB world literature essay, it is worthy to know that it possesses an essential notion known as a "text". A correct work on the text by the best artists in words matters greatly. It expands a person's perspective, uses to reflective reading and understanding those ideas, which, through images, are expressed by an author. A competent work on the text enriches vocabulary of a person, develops his/her skill to be proficient in a literary language and various artistic devices. Literature erases boundaries of time; it acquaints us with this or that epoch or life of social medium. If you need to accomplish IB English world literature essay, you will definitely understand the above-mentioned statement.
A discovery of word pictures is the main part of literature reading. As it is known, every word picture is a reflection of reality and expression of a writer's ideology coincidently. Literature develops mind and feelings - it is our teacher, tutor, and guide. Ability to voice thoughts in words is a distinctive feature of a person. Works of one writer show laughing pictures and picturesque images: this fact is taking place because he/she was growing up alone with nature. Another writer praises battles and fights, horrors, sad phenomena of a stricken life. Some other writers represent a human nature in contradiction with an idea of the beautiful. While working on your world literature essay, remember that literature is many-sided, and its creators are very different. In case, when you have to write a kind of a report concerning this or that writer, put off doubts and fears, and consult Pro-Papers.com - the most efficient report writing service.
To write an essay on Literature, you need to learn all main features of a genre. The essay is a prose work of a small volume. You will be asked to create a short text where it is needed to express your personal attitude to a problem and opinion towards a piece of work. It is important to introduce something new, to reflect personal view relative to various things. Pay attention to features of the essay, which can become specific prompts for you.
- A title of the essay is not necessarily connected with text logically, and expresses the main topic. You can use the title to tell about correlation of a part and the whole, to include here a starting point of thoughts, to ask a rhetorical question.
- The given genre does not require a reasonable analysis of work, proofs and arguments together with cause and effect chains. Make a central focus on your own position.
- Literature essay has a free composition. Do not try to form a well-defined structure consisting of thesis statement, introduction, main body, and conclusion. The whole text is the author's reflections and arguments. Although, do not forget about underlying logic of narration: readers should be able to understand your thoughts and get acquainted with your point of view. If you do not know how to compose this kind of paper correctly, then you are free to look for the world literature essay example.
- Express your thoughts freely using artistic devices and examples. Endeavour to embody your personal author's style in text.
- The main thing of literature essay is personality of an author. Try to find an original idea, to solve a problem unconventionally.
- Write your essay in the given speech style: rotate problematic questions and polemical statements, create dynamics of the narration, use conversation vocabulary, and highlight intonational nuances.
- As every literary work, the essay should be written correctly. Uphold standards of English; observe the unity of style, integrity of text, and interconnection of its parts.
- Try to create interesting text that can provoke a discussion or dialogue between readers.
Take into consideration all essay peculiarities; then you will write the text corresponding to this genre. In addition, the same tips will be useful not only for essays in general, but also for coursework essay writing.
What are the purposes of literature in the modern world? Can literary works change this world and social medium for the better? Can literature itself fulfil a function of "a textbook of life"? Undoubtedly, writers' experience helps a person not only to understand his/her place in society, not only to adjust life journey, but also it helps to solve many daily social problems and conflicts. Almost all problems are anyhow described in classical literature, and our task is to perceive writers' experience, comprehend it and be able to use real-life conclusions in practice. In point of fact, when addressing literature, we will keep a lot of personal time learning from examples of fictitious characters how to behave in these or those real world situations.
While learning literature, we experience life. It sounds great, but what if you need to write world literature research paper for your class? You have no ideas how to do it in the most effective way? You do not even know which topic to choose among a vast number of topics? To avoid these needless difficulties, order your paper at Pro-Papers.com - the most professional review writing service. To make sure that you can evaluate the skills of our writers, you can take a look at a specific sample. World literature essays belong to the sphere of our competency, so be positive that we can provide you with a high-quality work.
If you have any other issues to be clarified with custom term papers and essays, you are free to contact Support Team online 24/7.
|Writing from scratch|
Brainstorming Interesting Ideas For Term Papers In World Literature
Making a list of all the books that you have read
If you need to write a term paper for the subject of world literature then it could be a good idea to make a list of any books that you have read. You may not necessarily wish to write them all down, especially if you have read loads throughout the course of your lifetime; however, if this is the case, then you may wish to write down any that you’ve written in recent years.
Ideally, you will be looking for books that fit the theme of world literature and, therefore, may even have been written by foreign authors. Ultimately, the more books that you can add to the list, the more likely you will find something good to base your paper on.
Brainstorming different genres to help inspire ideas
Another good idea is to look for different genres to help you think of ideas that you may otherwise have missed had you stuck to only one or a small number of genres. It is possible you may have to carry out a little research, but if you have various genres in mind, it opens up more possibilities to find good topics to base your work on.
Working with a partner or in a group to maximise the creativity process
An excellent tip to help you to maximise your creativity is to work with other people. Whether you simply work with a partner or as part of a large group, by sharing ideas you can help each other to be more creative. For example, it may be that you have thought of an idea but it isn’t really going anywhere, but if you share it with the rest of the group, it may lead them to think of great topics that you were unaware of, or simply wouldn’t have thought of without their help.
Some topic ideas relating to world literature
- What was Shakespeare’s most important play and why?
- Are Shakespeare’s plays still relevant in modern life?
- The role of literature in the development of global languages
- Why France has had more winners than any other nation in the literature category of the Nobel Prize
- An analysis of humour in the works of Voltaire
- Ancient Greek literature: a comparison of Homer and Hesiod
- Lu Xun’s role in the creation of baihua literature in China
- A comparison of literal styles throughout the world
- The history of American literature
- Russian literature from the 20th Century